Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
This program is designed to educate and prepare students to be professionals in the diverse field of Accountancy. It is a challenging and rigorous program where students are trained to develop skills in the field of financial accounting, public accounting, managerial accounting, external and internal auditing, accounting information systems, regulatory framework for business transactions and taxation. It prepares students not only to pass the CPA board examination but more importantly the necessary skills, knowledge, and discipline to succeed in the field of Accountancy.
The curriculum exceeds the requirements of the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), as it takes into account the latest updates under the Philippine Accounting Standards (PAS), International Accounting Standards (IAS), and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). At the conclusion of the program, students get the opportunity to train in top corporations in diverse industries, including the country’s Big 5 Accounting firms.
Graduates of the program are expected to excel in accounting, audit, administration, and finance related professions in banking and finance, manufacturing, business process outsourcing, government, social services, education, among other industries.
Все никак не получается найти ссылки по запросу официальное зеркало гидры для тор.Вычеркни из своих запросов и мыслей зеркала hydra официальные hydra9webe.com. Они тебе больше не понадобятся, так как ты уже знаешь, где находится самый технологически развитый сайт с приятным для глаз интерфейсом - OMG!OMG!
Program Educational Objectives
Graduates shall become expert in Accountancy and well-rounded professionals; and Provide linkages with top auditing firms for the graduates as they seek higher learning and training based on real and present professional experiences.
Graduates of our Accountancy program, after graduation, shall have the ability to:
- Resolve business issues and problems, with a global and strategic perspective using knowledge and technical proficiency in the areas of financial accounting and reporting, cost accounting and management, accounting and control, taxation and accounting information systems.
- Conduct accountancy research through independent studies of relevant literature and appropriate use of accounting theory and methodologies.
- Employ technology as a business tool in capturing financial and non-financial information, generating reports and making decision.
- Apply knowledge and skills that will successfully respond to various types of assessments (including professional licensure and certifications)
- Confidently maintain a commitment to good corporate citizenship social responsibility and ethical practiced in performing functions as an accountant.
Joint Degree Option
An applicant can opt to take this bachelor degree in conjunction with the Master in Business Analytics degree. Only a year shall be added to the standard BS Accountancy degree to graduate with a Master in Business Analytics degree.
In this day and age, professional accountants are not just confined with recording and summarizing transactions. Due to the technological advancements of the 21st century, accountants now have a wide array of careers that they can undertake. For an accountant who passed the Certified Public Accountant Licensure Exams, several careers focused on public accounting and taxation are available:
- Tax Agent
- BIR Examiner
- Assessment Specialist
- Real Estate Appraiser
Generally, graduates of Accountancy can opt to partake in several careers focused on accounting and finance:
- Cost Accountant
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist
- Budget Analyst
- Financial Controller
- Financial Analyst
- Business Data Analyst
- Bank Specialist